Diana holmes

Once your fiancee receives the K1 fiancee visa, he or she has a maximum of six months to use it to enter the . When your fiancee enters the . on the K1 fiancee visa, he or she has 90 days to either marry you or depart the . There are no extensions of the 90 day requirement. If your fiancee does not marry you and does not depart the . within 90 days of arrival, he or she will be subject to deportation. Your fiancee cannot enter the . on a K1 fiancee visa, marry someone other than you and remain legally in the . If this occurred, he or she would have to depart the . and their American citizen spouse would then have to file for a spousal visa for the foreign spouse.

Diana holmes

diana holmes


diana holmesdiana holmesdiana holmesdiana holmesdiana holmes